Top 5 Water Ionizers
Below is our selection of the top-rated Water Ionizers currently being sold as counter top systems. When determining which Ionizers make this list we assessed the filtration system, power, warranty, number of plates, type of plate, plate size, efficiency, and optional features of each unit. Every Ionizer is thoroughly researched by our team of experts before making this list, so feel confident in knowing we've already done the hard work for you!
Quick Overview: Healthy Optimized Water: The New 2016 M13 Series with the New 2016 Heavy-Duty GRID Plate Technology™ with MAX Plate: 8 layers of Platinum over Industrial Titanium. These types of plates are designed with the "Faraday Effect" in mind to provide more linear edges/surface for the electromagnetism to restructure the water and increase the pH, negative ORP and alkaline mineral hydrate levels.
Quick Overview: Healthy Optimized Water: The New 2016 M11 Series with the New 2016 Heavy-Duty GRID Plate Technology™ with MAX Plate: 8 layers of Platinum over Industrial Titanium. These types of plates are designed with the "Faraday Effect" in mind to provide more linear edges/surface for the electromagnetism to restructure the water and increase the pH, negative ORP and alkaline mineral hydrate levels.
List Price: $3,997
Quick Overview: The Ultimate Machine for Health: Increased power and unmatched efficiency makes the LIFE M-9 the front-runner in any ionizer comparison, and personally our favorite unit. One of the cutting edge technologies available for this machine is Life’s UV Disinfecting Light filter, which addresses harmful bacteria.
List Price: $3,097
- We liked the looks of this machine
- Comes with two (2) internal filters to better purify the water.
- It comes from a well-known manufacturer
- Limited lifetime warranty (5 years labor and lifetime on parts).
- With only five (5) platinum/titanium plates and 85 watts of power, we know there are
- better options and at a lower price.
Quick Overview: Time tested, but overpriced: This ionizer has been around virtually unchanged for at least 7 years. It produces a good pH range up to 10.8 (11.23 w/chemical additive) and up to a -578 ORP. The positive marks for this ionizer were a good flow rate and WQA Certified lead-free. The fact that it has only a single filter, needs chemicals for increased pH range, and the high price were the drawbacks on this ionizer.
- Strong water flow is a plus for this ionizer.
- Five (5) year warranty is backed by a good company.
- Single internal filter is generic and doesn't fully purify the water.
- The use of chemical enhancers to achieve certain pH readings was a negative for this machine..
Quick Overview: Value you’ll love: This unit has 5 flat or GRID electrodes and an SMPS power supply, it’s comparable to most other manufacturer’s midrange models. The LIFE M5 purifies your water with advanced filtration, dual internal filters and optional custom pre-filtration.
List Price: $1,997
Quick Overview: Almost out of this world: This 9 small-plate unit produces a mid 10 pH and -650 range ORP levels.
- It has MESH plates with an SMPS power system which is a positive as this allows the machine to last longer
- The unit comes with a limited lifetime warranty with labor charge after 5 years.
- Not WQA Certified lead-free - this means it can't be sold in California & some other states
- We liked the look of this machine as it can fit in most kitchens.